Sycamore Commercial was proud to represent industrial coatings maker Nukote International in relocating their operations from Dallas-Fort Worth to Houston. Their space needs were simple enough, but the class of materials they handle presented a challenge. Beyond investigating the property, it was necessary to research both neighboring tenants and neighboring properties to ensure compliance with safety regulations. By working closely with our client, we were able to find an excellent fit in the World Center complex near George Bush International Airport, leasing nearly 20,000sf of flex space. It was a pleasure working with Clay Reichenbach of InSite Realty who represented the landlord, EastGroup Properties, LP.
Get In Touch
Give Us A Call: 713-463-9222Sycamore Commercial Properties 9337B Katy Fwy, Ste 212 Houston, TX 77024
- Hungry for something different? September 15, 2016
- Investment Sales Still Active July 7, 2016
- Everybody loves a parade! May 20, 2016
- Despite Oil Prices, Houston Continues To Grow Faster Than Anywhere Else March 30, 2016
- “This ain’t easy” November 25, 2015